Simple Guideline for Designing a Brochure
is a very important marketing tool to promote your business as well as communicate with your potential customers. You can also showcase your products and services in the brochure to give any professional message to your customers.
Importance of Brochure
• Brochures is very important to drive traffic both to your website and place of business. In this way it is very helpful in both online and offline marketing.
• Every business should use brochures as part of your marketing strategy it may be something you want to consider as more and more companies are finding that they are very operative marketing tool.
• The main key advantage of brochures is to provide a lot of information for customers to read at their own freedom. Brochures can vary in size from a simple one-page folded brochure to a multi-page brochure. The basic purpose is to providing maximum information to the desired audience.
Many companies use well designed brochures to promote many areas of their business or range of products. While designing your brochure, it is important to ensure what you want to achieve from it. Set some targets that you hope your brochure will help you to achieve before starting on the design of it. Consider what you want the brochure to do in terms of developing the relationship with your customer base.
There are many printing companies providing services of brochure printing with the option of many design templates. There are also a number of things to consider when designing your brochure to make sure that your customers will want to take the time to read them.
• The first very important thing for any brochure design is deciding on the layout of it.
• How you want to share information with your audience and how many pages will you use to do this.
• Determining on how many pages you will have in the brochure will affect on how you distribute the information within it.
• Using a paper fold in the center is very effective for endorsing the main message of your brochure.
Content plays a very important role in brochure. Content can come in many forms including:
? Order Form
? QR Codes
? Contact Details
Pick a font that works with your brand and prints well in the brochure. Don’t use too many different fonts when adding content to your brochure and try to keep a consistent look to headings, prices and any other information within the brochure. Use the right font and after putting the content make sure to proof, proof and proof again for correcting any error. Otherwise it will give a very bad impression.
• Design is also a very important element. After deciding layout and content, the nest thing is design.
• Decide on the colors you are going to use and whether or not any graphics will be included within it or on the cover.
• Try to keep your design as simple as possible.
• Your brochure should be clear and easy to make out and understand and effectively convey the message.